To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Learn more.
White textile strapping
W 16 mm - 850 m
From 2 Rolls€43.54 / roll
From 6 Rolls€39.18 / roll
From 12 Rolls€37.88 / roll
Prices are without TAX (21%)
Corded polyester strapping is manufactured by gluing together polyester filaments giving it extra strength. Despite its strength and high breaking strains, this corded strapping remains six times lighter than steel strapping, making it a warehouse essential.
Textile polyester strapping is designed to protect your employees and customers from injuries while providing maximum load containment strength.
- Elastic, soft and flexible texture and high break resistance
- Due to the elongation and shock absorbance capacities, corded polyester strapping requires more energy to break
- Allows to be re-tensioned
- Safe: no sharp edges when cut and does not spring back like steel banding
- Resistant to all weather conditions
- Can be used on virtually all surfaces
- Alternative to steel strapping
- Very easy to use and tension with corded strapping tensioners and steel buckles
Use this strapping when securing heavy pallets, containers or bundling industrial items.
Breaking strains up to 550kg or 1350kg (heavy duty).
Box of 2 rolls, priced per roll.
More Information Type Strapping Material Textile Colour White Width 16 mm Running meter 850 Eco-friendly No
More Information Reference CERTX0016 € / piece (biggest quantity) 37.88 € Sealable No Oven resistant No Microwave resistant No Freezer proof No Number in outer packaging 1