Metal strapping seals for strapping tape up to 13mm
- Free shipping from € 250 (Belgium) or € 500 (the Netherlands)
- Pick-up your order for free in Gistel
Description for metal strapping seals for strapping tape up to 13mm
Combination strapping tool: easy manual strapping!
Easily strap your packaging with this strapping device. This handheld device is suitable for horizontal strapping with seals. This unit tensions, cuts and seals the strapping.
- Simple and esay to use
- Tensioning, sealing and cutting all in one
- For horizontal strapping
- Practical: strong and light
- For PP strap
- Dimensions strap: 10-13mm
Sold per unit.
Also available: metal strapping seals in 2 sizes (sold per box).
How to use the strap dispenser and PP strapping:
- Wrap the PP strapping around the parcel and place it's loose end under the clamp and under the cutter. Pull the clamp closed.
- Place the strapping through the cutter and through the cross slot in the windlass. Ratchet the tensioning handle back and forth
- When tight, place an open metal seal onto the two pieces of strap. Bring the crimping unit down and crimp the seal closed.
- Raise the clamp and release the unit.
Video with instructions on how to use the combination tool:
- Made in Europe
More info?more about our materialguide.
|Reference||CERGE0001||Show Sample Data||No|
|Width||13 mm||Length||28 mm|
|€ / piece (biggest quantity)||0.02 €||Oven resistant||No|
|Freezer proof||No||Number in outer packaging||1000|
|From renewable raw material||No||Reusable||No|
|From recycled material||No||Made in Europe||Yes|