Tubular film on roll from recycled plastic
W 160 mm - 700 m - 50 mµ
- Free shipping from € 250 (Belgium) or € 500 (the Netherlands)
- Pick-up your order for free in Gistel
Description for tubular film on roll from recycled plastic
Pack your products in customised bags with a sealer. Quickly and easily!
Made from 50% recycled LDPE.
Available in 3 grades:
- 50 microns: for light products
- 100 microns: for abrasive, sharp and heavy products
- 150 microns: for very heavy products
Do you need to know which width of tubular film you need to wrap your product?
- Circular object: multiply the diameter of the object with 1.6
- Rectangular object: add up the width and the height of the article together on
For both round and rectangular objects, preferably count a little bit in order to make it easier to place the products into the tubular film.
Sealable using a thermoseal device.
Also discover our dispenser to place the tubular film on (table model).
- Made in Europe
More info?more about our materialguide.
|Reference||BUISF0015||Show Sample Data||No|
|Running meter||700||Thickness (micron)||50|
|€ / piece (biggest quantity)||58.74 €||Sealable||Yes|
|Oven resistant||No||Microwave resistant||No|
|Number in outer packaging||1||PEFC||No|
|Climate neutral||No||From renewable raw material||No|
|Reusable||No||From recycled material||No|
|Made in Europe||Yes||Recycable||No|